Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nolan and I are almost ready to celebrate our first year of marriage! I asked Nolan what he thought he's learned from this first year, thinking that maybe I'd hear something romantic. Instead, I got, "more responsibility really messes with our relationship." Not exactly sweet nothings but true. Life has grown more hectic now that we both have full time jobs and are involved with other activities. We spent a good deal of time straightening up the house after it has been a bit of a train wreck this last month. I am praying that life slows down enough for me to figure out a pattern in our lives where I can keep up with job, family, friends, and housework. I'll let you know when I come up with that ultimate balance.
More exciting is our weekend coming up! Nolan has an anniversary trip all planned for us! I have no idea (besides guesses) what we might be up to. I cannot wait to see what he has been planning for the last couple months! I'm sure I will love it (and I've been guaranteed satisfaction from my sister).
Other than that, we're just getting up every day and choosing to work on this thing called love
We hope you all are well and hope to hear from you!

2 comments:

ForTheLove17 said...

Aww... I hope this weekend was/is going great! I love you guys and I can't wait to hear about the excitingness Nolan planned. :) Call me soon, Amanda!

Shan said...

I demand an update!! :)