Thursday, December 27, 2007

Miss Paige



We have a new niece! Nolan's sister, Tameran and her husband, Frank welcomed a new baby girl into the world on December 17th. Her name is Paige Elizabeth. Nol and I finally met her last night at the Kitterman Christmas and I must say, I am smitten. She is adorable and perfect! Congratulations Tam & Frank!
Nolan and I sign our closing papers tomorrow! We will officially have a home! Tomorrow night will mostly be spent cleaning so we can move things in over the weekend. I hear the best move to have is from an apartment to a house but we'll see how much I actually enjoy it!
I will update more pictures of the move and the house when we are a bit more settled. For now, just enjoy a couple more pictures of our adorable niece! Love to you all!

No comments: