Thursday, January 24, 2008

Halfway There!

Hello all! Yesterday I went to the doctor for another checkup. As of today I am 18 weeks and 1 day along! That's halfway! Everything is going great. I was able to hear the heartbeat briefly yesterday. Baby seems to be pretty active and wouldn't sit still long enough to get a better reading. Dr. Green-Morrow says everything sounds good though. I also had my blood taken in order to check for signs of Down Syndrome, spina bifidia, or any other chromosomal disease. I'm starting to feel pretty pregnant. I definitely want to eat all the time and last night I realized my belly button is getting smaller. That was certainly an interesting discovery.
We are getting more and more settled into our home. I'm anxious to get the one room cleaned out so we can make room for Baby. Life is good for these Kittermans and I hope you all are well! Much love!

No comments: