Monday, March 3, 2008

At the urging of my sister-in-law, I shall update our blog. I knew I wouldn't be good at this. Anyway, Nolan and I are great! Today I had another check up. My belly is measuring 25 inches and I'm starting to feel Baby move! The first time was actually great timing on Baby's part. I was just getting ready for Nolan to take my 5 month picture and right up by my chest I felt like my stomach did a flip. It was too high for my stomach so I assumed it was Baby! I really haven't felt too many kicks or heavy movements so I'm enjoying this time before it starts to get painful. I was able to hear Baby's heartbeat a lot today. The first time wasn't that great because it was faint and Baby was moving around too much. Today I was able to hear a strong heartbeat for a longer amount of time. It is my favorite moment at doctor visits when she is moving the tool around my belly to find the heartbeat and then, we find it and I hear Baby! I cannot wait to hold this little guy (or girl) but I know the time will come sooner than I imagine.
In other news, Nolan and I will be heading to Florida this Friday. My friends are throwing me a birthday party and then we'll be heading south after that. We'll be staying with Derek & Ashley for a week. We always have a great time together so I look forward to that. Ashley got us tickets to Aquatica, Anheuser-Busch's new water park so I have major plans that include an inner-tube and the lazy river! Nolan will have to experience all the slides and water rides and let me know what I missed.
We're slowly but surely getting the house put together. My parents and sister visited this weekend so they were finally able to see the house. They took me out for my birthday on Saturday and then Bethany stayed until this morning. I always enjoy time with my family and this weekend was postponed several times so it was great that we finally were able to host them. Hopefully we can host Nolan's family in the near future too (hint hint, Kittermans).
I will leave you with some pregnancy pics and my hopes that you are all well! Much love!
*these pictures are of me at 5 months (about 21 weeks). As of Wednesday I will be 24 weeks!

2 comments:

The McKnights said...

Congrats sweetie! I hope that the rest of your pregnancy remains healthy and fun. Oh, babies are so much fun! I know you'll enjoy being a mommy (and Nolan a daddy). You look so cute!

pcg said...

Aw... I'm sad that we don't get a chance to hang out but I have fun reading these updates. Keep them comin! :-)