Thursday, October 22, 2009

i love him because...

...he's a man's man but he will watch musicals and 'chick' flicks with me; no complaints
...he knows the best way to calm me down
...he reminds me that parenting can be fun too
...he's easy to please
...he has a great sense of humor and laughs at my jokes
...he's a great cook
...he's handy
...he can be quite charming
...he gets along with my family and I love his
...he takes life day by day and doesn't worry
...he loves Jesus
...he provides for his family
...he married me!
...he adores his daughter
...for our anniversary yesterday he called work to say he'd be late so he could enjoy breakfast with his girls. When Emery & I left for Story Time at the library, he stayed to tidy up the kitchen, living room, 'office' and even made our bed (decorative pillows and all). A gift much better than flowers!
How can I not love this man?




Happy Birthday, Nolan. I love you!

No comments: