Sunday, November 7, 2010

celebrate [again!]

Derek,
Thank the Lord I only have one brother. I would hate to have to pick a favorite. You inspire me to be a better person in all areas of my life. Plus, you are downright funny and refreshing to be near. You are a blessing to those around you. I enjoy watching you be a devoted husband, a fantastic brother, a playful uncle, a grateful son, a dedicated worker, and a good man. I'd be happy to call you friend and instead I get to call you brother! Lucky me.
Love you! Happy Birthday!

i love this pic of you two. thanks for making her a priority in your life. Emery loves her De-Deokay, i searched for a better picture of us. honestly. i think one exists from bethany's wedding but i don't have a copy. priority #1 of this christmas is getting better sibling pictures so that next year's post doesn't bring this pic back. agreed?

No comments: