Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 5: Books for 2011

Here's a list of books I've yet to get but can't wait to get started!

  • The Heroine's Bookshelf by Erin Blakemore
  • When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
  • Hooray for Amanda and her Alligator and I Broke My Trunk by Mo Willems
  • Emily of New Moon series by L.M. Montgomery
  • Savvy by Ingrid Law
  • One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
  • A Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley
  • The Sherlockian by Graham Moore
  • The Imperfectionists by Tom Rachman
  • Home Tonight by Henri Nouwen
  • Traveling Mercies by Anne Lamott (re-read, will probably lead me to re-read her others)
  • Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
  • Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
  • The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet by David Mitchell
  • A Whole Nother Story by Dr. Cuthbert Soup
  • The Sixty-Eight Rooms by Marianne Malone
  • Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
  • Sweet Valley Confidential by Francine Pascal (yeah, Elizabeth and Jessica Wakefield are back! I'm reading this out of sheer curiosity and a step back into my past!)

What was your favorite book of 2010? Did I miss it, because if so I'd love to add it to my list for 2011! What books are you looking forward to in the coming year?

No comments: