Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Family-Packed Weekend

This weekend was pretty action-packed. Saturday we split up. I went home with some girls to see The Wizard of Oz and Nolan went to Springfield for a bachelor party. The play was great and the girls got to meet some of my extended family! Then on Sunday my immediate family met up to spend a few days in Springfield at Knight's Action Park. I had a lot more fun than I thought I would. We spent a lot of time in the lazy river, just floating through and getting a bit sunburn. My back has a nice sting but Nol seems to be doing just fine. My brother and his wife were up from Florida for her brother's wedding so they were able to join us. That is always a great time! That evening we had a delicious supper at O'Charley's and then went back to KAP to hit at the batting cages and driving range. I surprised myself at how many times I actually hit the softball. Nolan and I also got to experience one of those quintessential "golf lessons" as Nolan taught me how to position myself and hit off a tee. Golf isn't my thing but I appreciated the lesson just the same. Enjoy some pictures!


that's my momma!

My sisters & me!

showing dad some love

getting fresh with Abe & Mary Todd

after a delicious meal!

2 comments:

Shan said...

Hey Sister!! I'm excited about your new blog...it is about time! I will be checking in frequently...and don't forget that you have the gift of writing ...so do it!!

I love you!

Mills Family said...

Here we are all meeting together on manda's blog.....so proud girl! I'll keeping checking on you...