Monday, March 1, 2010

what a friend

Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we did not carry
Everything to God in prayer!
We sang this great hymn yesterday morning and I've been thinking about these particular lyrics ever since. I love how true they are.
On a less serious note, a sweet woman from our church gave Emery a potty chair yesterday. We haven't really started potty training yet but it was sweet of her to spoil us like that. It's a great one that can be broken down to have the seat on the "big" toilet and the chair becomes a stepstool; I love versatility!
Emery just loves the box. She is thrilled with the potty and likes to sit on it (but not use it) but she's mostly enjoying the box right now. Today she's used it as a drum set and a hat. Earlier when I was typing up my 'review' blog I watched her walk down the hallway in search of me with the box on her head. Got to love that.
Just thought I'd share what's been on my mind and what our sweet girl has been up to! Hope you enjoy the first day of March!! Spring is coming--I just know it!



No comments: