Monday, November 23, 2009

monday, monday

I have to tell all you Kittermans and those who know Nolan, Emery has inherited more than her daddy's dimples. That girl finds the most enjoyment from pushing the same sound button over and over and over..and then over again. God love her but I wanted to throw everything that made sound out of the window today. Hope you all can appreciate that and feel pity for me! just jokes! She was Captain Destructo today though. All books off the shelves, all the baking essentials out of the cupboard, all the toys out of the basket, and almost all of the washclothes/towels out of the drawer.
Luckily today was a bright, warmer, sunny day! Who could stay angry on a day like today?!
Also, we got news that our dear brother is an 'official' lawyer! Congrats, Ian on passing the bar! We're proud of you and hope things go well in Thailand! (also, we miss you and Beks!)
Sorry about my writing deficiency...the thing is that I've been overwhelmed by thoughts/challenges and instead of writing them out, I shut down. I've just had a lot of challenging sermons, lessons, songs, books, and anything else you can find inspiration from. Hopefully all the thoughts in my head will find an outlet soon and I'll be back to writing!
I can say we are super excited about Thanksgiving this Thursday!
My quiet writing space is about to be invaded by Cpt. Destructo so I'm going to go. Plus, small group is starting soon (yes!) so I bid you all adieu!
Much love!

2 comments:

Ian said...

Wait, I'm still confused; is cpt. Destructo my brother or your daughter? ;)

Amanda and Nolan said...

it depends on the day!