Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sweet Treat

Hey guys! Hope you had a great Halloween. To be honest, I've never been one to get super excited about Halloween. I don't do scary things. Ever. However, I have no problem with cute little kids dressing up--I love it in fact. Also, for some reason the thought never crossed my mind that if we take Emery trick-or-treating, Nolan and I get to eat chocolate! What's not to love about that?! The other good news was that we got a hand-me-down ladybug costume--what's not to love about that either?! Em wore the costume all day long and LOVED it. She was a treat to watch all day yesterday. Plus, the rain FINALLY let up so we could go outside. We went to our beloved Kickapoo Park and enjoyed a little sunshine.
We didn't know how she would react to going to stranger's houses to get candy but she was a pro. The first house (which handed out full-size goodies!) she was a bit nervous but after that she just held the bucket on her arm and went right up to the doors! I can't imagine what goes through "first-timers" heads. "So now it's okay to talk with strangers and they will give you cookies?!"
Here's a couple pictures for you of the evening but I encourage you to check out our Shutterfly (I've added a link on the right hand side of this page for your convenience) because I also added a video from the park. She is hilarious! Sorry that you also will have to listen to me breathing heavily in the camera..I have a cold.


How was your Halloween??


No comments: