Monday, November 9, 2009

quick note

hey guys!
as you may have noticed, I changed the blog again. I'm just learning how easy things like this are and I decided it'd be fun to change the look of the blog for the season we're in. Normally, I like consistency but that's the fun of a blog! It can change while the rest of your life stays constant! How can you not take advantage of all the great FREE stuff?!
Our Monday was "a case of the mondays". Unfortunately, Nolan didn't have a great day at work but he'll keep plugging away and hopefully problems will find a way of working themselves out.
I woke up this morning praying for patience. When will I learn not to do that? If you pray for something, the Lord gives it to you. That's great when I'm asking for problems to go away but when I ask for patience (my arch nemesis) I also have to accept that I'll be given opportunities that will try said patience. Fortunately, all's well that ends well and I can go to sleep knowing that God is good, I love my husband, we have a beautiful daughter, and life will go on (despite the fact that I've done dishes in the dishwasher and by hand and there's STILL dishes in the sink. how does that even happen?!)
much love to you all, especially on a monday!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

cutest blog ever!!! Love it!!! Love you guys!