Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Monday!

Only 4 more days til Christmas! I'm psyched! My family is heading over to spend the week with us starting tomorrow. I love when we're all together even though we don't have rooms for everyone just yet and we'll be a bit cramped. All will be well because we're going to be making a lot of delicious food, playing fun games, and opening presents! I know I'm 24 now but I still get excited about opening presents! I love surprises! Since my fam will be staying in the 'office' room I don't know how often I'll be able to update the blog so I'll be saying Merry Christmas to all of you now! I thought I'd also add lyrics of a song we do not miss every year! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and I'll be looking forward to updating with pictures!
Bless us All who gather here
The loving family I hold dear.
No place on Earth, compares to home
And every path will bring me back from where I roam.
Bless us all, that as we live
We always comfort and forgive
We have so much that we can share
With those in need we see around us everywhere
Let us always love each other
Lead us toward the light
Let us hear the voice of reason
Singing in the night
Bless us all with playful years,
With noisy games and joyous tears,
We reach for you, and we stand tall
And in our prayers and dreams we ask you bless us all.
Anyone know where that comes from? Ried's don't get to guess. Merry Christmas!

No comments: