Wednesday, December 30, 2009

what is to come

In case you're wondering, here are some of my 'resolutions' for 2010:

  • learn to sew (courtesy my new Singer)
  • read a ton of books (my list is already large but I'm always open for suggestions!
  • pray for Emery every day (hoping this calendar keeps me accountable)
  • read my Bible every day
  • lose weight (original, I know)
  • be nicer to my husband
  • be more intentional about staying in touch with people
  • invite more people over (I should clarify by saying more variety)
  • change-up my menu--I want to try new things this year and buy more fresh ingredients!

What are your plans for 2010??

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

The McKnights said...

since no one has commented and i know i hate that too, i decided to post a comment.

one thing i want to do in 2010 is watch my husband graduate from college after 7 LONG years! oh, and everything else is just "one day at a time."

i love reading your blog, keep it up!