Tuesday, September 22, 2009

in the kitchen


In an effort to appease my need for productivity, I spent the greater part of the day making applesauce yesterday. It turned out great! I was surprised how easy it is to make (time-consuming but relatively easy if you leave the peel on). If you want some, come on over! I made some with cinnamon, some without and one batch with brown sugar & cinnamon. It's an applesauce smorgasboard,basieally!

While I stirred what seemed to be an endless pile of apples, Emery kept herself occupied with a stepstool. I love that she doesn't need a lot to be entertained! She's very fascinated with the camera these days. She already wants to look at the picture after I take it and she's even taken a few of her own. That means we have a lot of closeups of random parts of her body. She obviously hasn't learned the rule of thirds yet.



Anyway, hope you all had a good Monday and enjoy the sunshine today! Much love!

Book Update: The Book Thief is already excellent. I'm mid-way through and I'm hooked. I love reading it and when I'm not reading, I'm thinking about the next time I can read it! Check it out!

No comments: