Tuesday, September 22, 2009

picture preview

Hey guys! Emery and Mommy had a great picture day today. We went on a little walk over to Scully Park to explore and we also were able to play in a little puddle back at home. Em really wanted to swim in the fountain at the park so I'm thinking the puddle gave her the water fix. Here's a preview of the pics from today. The rest are on Shutterly. Enjoy! Hope you had a good "First (official) Day of Fall!"

Also, before you yell at me, I know Em needs a haircut. I'm just not ready to do it yet. I can already hear Sue saying, "When are you going to cut that baby's hair?!" Not yet. I can't stop the growth in other areas but I can control how long her hair is! I'm not ready to give that up yet--it's so baby-soft and cute! So please be patient with me in this area and enjoy the pictures anyway!

No comments: